Nomad Mens 5 Zone Heated Jacket
The Gobi Heat Men's Nomad Heated Jacket is something that will quickly become your go-to jacket during the winter. It is already pretty warm with just the cruelty-free filling, but the 5 individual heating zones make this Jacket something pretty amazing!
All 5 heating zones can be set at Low, Medium, and High which ensure that no matter the temperature, you are kept warm and comfortable!
INCLUDES: BATTERY AND CHARGER | Please use the sizing guide in the image slider or below in the description.
Covered by the Gobi Heat 60-day return policy & 1 Year Limited Warranty
SO WARM. SO ROBUST.
- Ultra Light Weight hooded heated jacket
- 5-zone heating – 4 in the front (chest and behind the pockets) and 1 large zone in the back
- One-touch LED controller with 3 different heat settings: Low, Medium, and High
- Carbon-fiber heating elements
- Ultra-slim 6700 mAh/7.4 volt battery
- Runs all 5 zones for up to 10 hours on a single charge
- Compact DC charger included
- Wind and water resistant polyester fabric
- Light-weight/packable design
- Cruelty-Free filling
- YKK zippers
- 3 Bar LED light clearly shows the selected setting for clear, easy-to-understand use
- 2 outer zip pockets plus inner battery pocket Full-time hzippers
- Cinch bungees
- Available in Onyx
- Sizes S-XXL
- Machine washable: Gentle cycle
Gobi Heat stands behind its products. Each of our jackets, hoodies and gloves are warranted to be free from defect of material and workmanship for one (1) year. This year is calculated from the date the product ships from Gobi Heat. Our batteries are warrantied for ninety (90 days).
This warranty is offered only to the original purchaser and is non-transferable. The purchaser is responsible for the cost of returning the product to Gobi Heat After our examination determines the product is indeed defective, we will repair or replace said product. This warranty does not extend to damage resulting from repairs attempted by anyone other than Gobi Heat. Furthermore, the warranty does not apply if it is determined that the product has been altered, abused or used in a manner for which it is not intended.