1. The Information We Collect.
- Non- Personally Identifiable Information Collected. When you visit this Website, we may use a web server and web server log to automatically track and collect certain non-personally identifiable information, such as your Internet protocol (IP) address, referral pages and pages viewed, access times and other relevant statistics. We also may use common information collection tools like “cookies,” which are small pieces of data placed on the visitor’s computer hard drive, to help this Website recognize unique users and monitor general traffic and site use trends. Cookies help us to understand how you use and navigate this Website and, in turn, how we can make this Website more user-friendly. With most Internet browsers, you can erase or reject cookies, or set your browser to prompt a warning whenever a cookie is sent.
- Personally Identifiable Information Collected. From time to time, this Website may provide opportunities for you to submit personally identifiable information in order to complete a transaction, create an account or to receive the information you have requested, such as by registering to receive product announcements, updates and notifications. The types of personally identifiable information we may collect includes your name, email address, IP address and mailing address.
2. How We Use Your Information.
If you provide us with personally identifiable information, you have the following rights with respect to that personally identifiable information:
- To review the personally identifiable information that you have supplied to us
- To request that we correct any errors, outdated information, or omissions in the personally identifiable information that you have supplied to us
- To request that your personally identifiable information not be used to contact you
- To request that your personally identifiable information be removed from any solicitation list that we use
- To request that your personally identifiable information be deleted from our records and
- To opt out of being solicited by this Website
If you request that your personally identifiable information be deleted from our records, there may be a brief delay in our processing that request while we verify that the request is valid and originates from you as opposed to an unauthorized third party. If you request that your personally identifiable information be deleted, we reserve the right to terminate and/or limit your access to the Website.
If you have registered for product announcements, news, or updates, we will use your personally identifiable information to fulfill your request. You may stop receiving any electronic communications from us, including our newsletter, at any time by clicking on and completing the opt-out link provided at the bottom of the applicable email.
4. How We Protect Your Information.
The security of your personally identifiable information is important to us and we take reasonable precautions to protect it, which may, in certain circumstances, include the use of Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology supported by most Internet browsers. Additionally, most Internet browsers also offer their own security features that enable end users to control how their transmissions are protected. Please remember, however, that any personally identifiable information you send to us via the Internet is subject to the risk of unlawful interception by third parties, and that no method of safeguarding information is 100% secure. Further, please note that, in our discretion, aggregated information that contains no personally identifiable information may not be treated as private or confidential.
5. Children’s Use of The Website.
This Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information or other information from children under age 13. If you are under 13 years old, do not use or provide any information on or through the Service. If we learn we have collected or received personally identifiable information from a child under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any personally identifiable information from or about a child under the age of 13, please email us at email@example.com
6. Affiliated Company Websites.
7. External Links.
9. Location of Our Servers; Governing Law and Venue for Disputes.
12. Enforcement of this Privacy Statement.
If you have questions about this statement, you should first contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org If you do not receive acknowledgement of your inquiry or we have not addressed your inquiry to your satisfaction, you should then contact us at +1 720 254 0615
13. Contact Information.
We welcome your comments about this statement of privacy. If you believe that we have not adhered to this statement, please contact us at: email@example.com or by mail at 4450 Arapahoe Avenue, Boulder, CO, 80303. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and remedy the problem.
The table below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store.
|Cookie Name||Cookie Description|
|FORM_KEY||Stores randomly generated key used to prevent forged requests.|
|PHPSESSID||Your session ID on the server.|
|GUEST-VIEW||Allows guests to view and edit their orders.|
|PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART||A link to information about your cart and viewing history, if you have asked for this.|
|STF||Information on products you have emailed to friends.|
|STORE||The store view or language you have selected.|
|MAGE-CACHE-SESSID||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-CACHE-STORAGE||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-CACHE-STORAGE-SECTION-INVALIDATION||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-CACHE-TIMEOUT||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|SECTION-DATA-IDS||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|PRIVATE_CONTENT_VERSION||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|X-MAGENTO-VARY||Facilitates caching of content on the server to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-TRANSLATION-FILE-VERSION||Facilitates translation of content to other languages.|
|MAGE-TRANSLATION-STORAGE||Facilitates translation of content to other languages.|