Coldscreen helps in those times when you slow down or
are standing still by maintaining your body’s own
With 4 Hours of application time to play with, you can take back control and stay out until you decide it’s home time
Use the proven research that warmth aids concentration, to improve performance and keep laser focus on the task at hand
Incorporate Coldscreen into your daily routine as an essential increases comfort levels wherever you go.
Take advantage of the fact that preparation is always better than an after solution by having the ability to take it anywhere you go.
How many times have you been out on either a memorable adventure or a not so memorable daily errand only to end up uncomfortable and miserable because the temperature dropped or your favorite attire was just not enough?
If the answer is too many times, you are not alone. And If you are anything like the thousands and thousands of others out there, you too are more than ready to convert your days of always being cold and uncomfortable, into living life the way we all know it should be lived. And you will do almost anything to not freeze your butt off any longer. It is this discomfort and restricting feeling which is why your are here looking for a tool to help.
You want something that is easy, something you can rely on, something that aligns with your way of living, and most importantly, something that allows you to live life the way you want to live it…
We hear you loud and clear!
Used by Professional athletes and thousands of recreational outdoor adventurers, wanderers and everyday community heroes, Coldscreen lets YOU be YOU, so you can focus on making your life the best it can possibly be!
Created and tested directly in line with people just like you, who know all too well the major problems and pains of being cold, uncomfortable and sometimes unprepared. Problems and pains that can now be turned into more and more day-to-day positive life experiences.
Specifically formulated with dry cold air in mind, our years of research backed by our strong environmental values eventuated in using well known safe and healthy ingredients of the highest quality possible.
98% Organic & Natural raw ingredients with the remaining 2% making sure it stays at the same quality over the 2 of use that it lasts for.
Silver ear mushroom, Jojoba seed oil, Antarctic Kelp extract, Tasmania Lanceolata Fruit extract, Aloe, Chamomile, Licorice Root, Xanthum Gum, Soybean Extract