Tread Heated Socks
The Gobi Heat Tread Heated Socks provide the perfect level of warmth exactly where you need it - at the toes. Because the toes are the furtherst body part from the heart, they are last to receive warm blood circulation, hence their subceptable to the cold and discomfort. The Socks are thick and cozy while still fitting nicely into boots or shoes.
The socks have 3 heating zones that can be set at Low, Medium, and High, and last for up to 12 hours on a single charge - which ensures that no matter the temperature, your feet are kept warm and comfortable!
INCLUDES: BATTERY AND CHARGER | See sizing guide in the image slider or below in the description.
Covered by the Gobi Heat 60-day return policy & 1 Year Limited Warranty
TREAD HEATED SOCKS
- Heat right where you need in - at the toes
- Thick and cozy while fitting nicely into boots/shoes, ski/snowboard boots
- Remote controlled temperature
- 3 different heat settings: Low, Medium, and High
- Steel-fiber heating elements
- 2 Ultra-slim 2400 mAh/7.4 volt Li-Po battery
- Battery charge level indicator
- Runs for up to 12 hours on a single charge
- Compact Micro USB charger included
- 100% Cotton
- Long length to keep you toasty
- Green, Amber, or Red LED light clearly shows the selected setting for clear, easy-to-understand use
- Battery pocket sits above your boots
- Available in Onyx
- Sizes S/M, L/XL
- Machine washable: Gentle cycle
Taxes are calculated at checkout, however, duties are not. Purchaser is responsible for any duties associated with their order.
Our batteries are expected to last approximately 500 charges/discharge cycles. Their longevity is dependent upon how frequently you are using your Gobi Heat heated product.
Gobi Heat stands behind its products. Each of our jackets, hoodies and gloves are warranted to be free from defect of material and workmanship for one (1) year. This year is calculated from the date the product ships from Gobi Heat. Our batteries are warrantied for ninety (90 days).
This warranty is offered only to the original purchaser and is non-transferable. The purchaser is responsible for the cost of returning the product to Gobi Heat After our examination determines the product is indeed defective, we will repair or replace said product. This warranty does not extend to damage resulting from repairs attempted by anyone other than Gobi Heat. Furthermore, the warranty does not apply if it is determined that the product has been altered, abused or used in a manner for which it is not intended.